25 June 2007

Weird sighting

Today, as I was walking to the library, I passed along a corner where a certain church stands. It looks more like a shark fin then a church, and is therefore given a whole variety of nicknames including "the Dorito church." Anyway, in front of this place of worship I see two women of about college age sunbathing in the grass right in front of the church. Now, I don't think there's anything wrong with subathing or bikinis.

Some suggest that it is partly a woman's role to dress in such a way as to not cause men to fall to lust. --That is, cover up! I don't think in such drastic terms. I am more happy being able to control my own thoughts and emotions as a man than to be protected from them by forcing women to compensate. Still, the irony of the situation was pretty humorous and convinces me that God is playing jokes on me.

0 Spam messages: